You can import IE or Google Chrome favorites into Microsoft Edge, also import browsing history, saved passwords, and other data.
Follow the procedure below to import.
1. Select "Settings and more " at the top right of the browser, or Alt + F.
2. Select "Settings".
3. Click "Import from another browser".
4. Select the browser and the items to import, and select Import.
1. Open "Setting".
2. Click on "System".
3. Click on "About".
4. Check the System type details
If you are accessing from a PC you own, MyVolume may be disconnected.
Please check the following items and reconnect.
To connect to MyVolume, you need to be connected to the campus network by SRAS VPN.
【How to connect MyVolume】
【How to connect to SRAS VPN】
Scomb has a function to create issues, so please log in to Scomb,
Please check if there is any applicable item in the "Top page" → "LMS" → "TOEIC1" → "Issue" column.
The Information Systems Division does not know the issues of each class, so if you are not in Scomb, please see
I would like to ask the faculty member in charge to confirm.
Macs have a BootCamp feature that enables Mac OS and Windows to coexist on the same computer. We offers a free version of Windows through the Shibaura SDP.
It is your responsibility to install this software. The Center for Science Information does not provide any support for installation.
You need enough free space to use BootCamp.
・How to set up
1. Get a Windows product key at Shibaura SDP.
2. Click the download button on the purchase completion screen and get 64bit Windows ISO file to click links "Upgrading from Windows XP or Vista / Mac" > "Microsoft’s ISO Software Download Site".
3. Open Boot Camp Assistant app in Mac and install by following the screen instructions.
※In the partition selection, please select the amount of space you want to use in Windows enough. You cannot change the capacity afterwards.
4. Install Windows by following the screen instructions.
5. Setting up the Windows Boot Camp software
・Switching from Windows to Mac OS
Right-click on the BootCamp icon in the taskbar and click "Restart in Mac OS".
・Switching from Mac OS to Windows
select System Preferences > Startup Disk > BOOTCAMP Windows and click "Restart" button below that.
The access permission may not be set definitely.
With reference to the following pages, please set access permission definitely.
Please set an appropriate thing after having checked it about the set point of access permission by yourself.
In the URL mentioned above, you set it with "755" in public_html, but please set it after having understood a meaning, and be released.
You can find out more about your university's academic calendar at the following URL.
For a detailed schedule for your department, please contact the Student Affairs Office or your departmental faculty member.
Please check this URL for instructions on how to obtain it, and then follow the prescribed procedures.